As we have been getting ready for the tryouts this coming weekend, we have received A LOT of calls and emails from families stating that they had signed up but can no longer make the tryout due to other plans during MEA weekend. We have also received communication from some families stating that they are quarantining due to possible COVID exposure. In communication with Coach Christian and Coach Esterberg, we have decided to Postpone the Fall Tryouts until the regularly scheduled MLK Day tryout in January. We can either apply your $15 entry to the January tryout or refund that back to you.
- The Mustangs this year are going to be hosting 20+ AAA teams again with most teams already being 60-70% full.
- Many of our coaches would like to do an individual evaluation for the players that are not able to make the January tryout and can do this anytime between now and then. All you need to do to have this happen is to let me know that you would like to have an evaluation prior to January and we can find a time that works for both your hockey schedule and our coaching staff.
- In a newly formed partnership, our players will also have access to the Herb Brooks Training Center, MEGA Goaltending, and FHIT Hockey.